SY21-22 Tiger Scholarship
Class of 2022 & 2023, use your research skills to earn a scholarship for SY21-22 at an International Baccalaureate World School!
Maryland International School (MDIS) is providing a scholarship opportunity for the High School Classes of 2022 & 2023. As an IB World School, in addition to earning a high school diploma, students entering as Juniors can earn up to 30 college credits and an IB Diploma. Students entering as Seniors can earn up to 15 IB credits in addition to their high school diploma.
IB challenges students to take part in programs of education that can lead them to some of the highest-ranking universities around the world. At Johns Hopkins University, students typically earn more college credits for an equivalent score on an IB exam than an AP exam, and at the University of Maryland credits can be up to twice as much. At Towson University, students who earn an IB Diploma could be awarded 30 units toward their bachelor’s degree and receive sophomore standing.
- Tiger Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis, however, the deadline for submissions is August 20, 2021. Scholarships awards range from $5,000 – $12,000.
- To apply for a Tiger Scholarship, you must:
- Be eligible to enroll in Grades 11 or 12 for School Year 2021-2022
- Submit your MDIS Application & required documents to email@example.com.
- Tuition credit is not redeemable for cash or transferable and will never result in payment of any kind. Scholarship money can only be applied towards MDIS tuition.